Hairstyles For Summer - Part 2: "Chill Hair Twist"
“Chill Hair Twist”
Celebrity Hairstylist Chris Dylan
- Casual events
- Date nights
- Whenever you want to slay 😉
As Loved By:
- Curling Iron
- Flat Iron
- Small Bristle Brush
- Pomade Mousse
- Texture Spray
Hair Accessories: Barrettes or Pins
- Slightly wave the hair, with iron and pomade, for a good texturized base.
- Gather hair low in the back of head and twist clockwise. Pull twist apart a little bit for an ‘undone’ affect.
- Fold twist up against head.
- Secure with detailed barrettes or cool pins/accessories.
- Pull desired pieces out around face and hairline for an undone look.
- Add pomade and mold pieces around the face to create texture. You can use a small bristle brush to ‘fuzz’ up the pieces for added, effortless texture.
For more hair tips, tricks, and styles follow Chris Dylan on Instagram @chrisdylanhair
Missed Part 1? Click here for Tutorial #1: Festival Waves